Thursday, August 18, 2005

Billboard's Top 30 hits for 1947

Francis Craig- near you
Hermonicats- peg o my heart
Ted Weems- Heartaches
Ray Noble & Buddy Clark- Linda
Tex Williams- smoke, smoke that cigarette
Vaughn Monroe- I wish I didnt love you so
Three suns- peg o my heart
Al Jolson- Anniversery song
Larry Green- near you
Sammy kaye- That's My desire
Vaughn Monroe- Ballerina
Art Lund- Mam'selle
Freddy Martin- Managua Nicaragua
Perry Como- Chi-Baba, Chi-Baba
Red Ingle & Jo Stafford- Timtayshun
Ted Weems & Perry Como- I wonder whos kissing her now
Andrews Sisters- near you
Perry Como- When you were sweet sixteen
Jack Owens- How soon
Arthur Godfrey- Too Fat Polka
Eddy Howard- I wonder, I wonder, i wonder
Eddy Howard- My adobe Hacienda
Hoagy Carmichael- huggin and chalkin
Hoagy Carmichael- buttermilk sky
King Cole Trio- I love you for sentimental reasons
Dick Haymes- mam'selle
Vaughn Monroe- you do
Guy Lombardo- Anniversary Song
Bing Crosby- white Christmas

(found on the music trading message group TweedleeDumsDrive-In)

No comments: